Monday, February 2, 2009

S4L February Kit - Love Letters!

Our February Kit is now available in The S4L Shoppe!



February Kit Contents
My Little Yellow Bicycle Papers
2 Sheets of My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters: Grey Damask/Grey Hugs & Kisses
2 Sheets of My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters: Kiss Dots/Love Dots
2 Sheets of My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters: Kiss Lace/Kiss Solid
2 Sheets of My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters: Kiss Lace/Kiss Solid
2 Sheets of My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters: Kiss-Hugs and Kisses/Kiss Solid
2 Sheets of My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters: Lipstick Floral/Grey Flora
2 Sheets of My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters: Love Ledger/Black Damask
2 Sheets of My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters: Love Song/Lipstick Solid
2 Sheets of My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters: Stripe with Type/Lipstick with Border

My Little Yellow Bicycle Cardstock
6 Sheets of My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters Cardstock

Embellishments
1 Package My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters Cardstock Stickers: Alphas Flocked
1 Package My Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters Chipboard Stickers
3 Fancy Pants Stick (With Love) Pins 
2 KI Ice Candy
3 7 Gypsies Photo Turns: Red Tags
3 Yards of May Arts Ribbon
6 SEI Brads: So Girly
3 Heidi Swapp Ghost Shapes: Hearts

And check out what S4L Designer, Jen Johnson did with this fabulous kit!!!








1 comment:

jenney said...

What a great kit!! Jen, you did a beautiful job with it!