Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Introducting S4L Card Kits!!!

Designed by the fabulous card designer, Kazan Clark!!!



The card kits will be released these 15th of every month! The best part, they will sell for $9.99.  And as an extra bonus, when you purchase our card kits, you will receive a card sketch from Kazan, along with examples using the kit and sketch.  There is a very limited number of these kits available so you will need to act fast!  Our September Card Kit is now available for sale in the S4L Shoppe!  Here's a sneak peek of some of the cards Kazan has created with the September kit: 

14 comments:

Nadia said...

WOW this is a FAB idea! Love Kazan's inspiring work and the kit is gorgeous.

mustangkayla said...

Oh, this is VERY exciting! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Kazan's work! She is amazing. You know these kits are going to be jam packed with beautiful yumminess!

momof8judy said...

WOW this is a gorgeous kit
for cards!!! And to have Kazan
great work!!!

Jens Place in Space said...

This is so awesome!!!! Love it! I absolutely love Kazan's work she is amazingly talented!!!!!!

**Nancy** said...

This kit is absolutely gorgeous!!! I hope to get my hands on one!!!

jenney said...

Looks like a great kit!!!

So Many Scraps said...

gorgeous! beautiful kits!

Dakota Barb said...

What an awesome idea! Great kit!

Creating Memories said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Yay! I can't wait to see what you all do with the card kits - I hope you will be inspired by the cards I made for you too.
Hugs
K

Jens Place in Space said...

I just ordered mine and Im so excited to see it!

Anonymous said...

Is the site down today 9/22? I've been trying to get on all day, and I can't seem to be able to.

momof8judy said...

Yes Jodie is working with tech to get it up. Bear with us. Thanks

Jens Place in Space said...

I got mine, and WOW, you get a ton of product, lots of embellies, paper galore, and the directions are so easy to follow and understand. And a great sketch by Kazan!!!